DNA Mapping....anyone done it?

Good job none of you have committed any crimes seeing as your DNA is now on the national database.
I think criminals, or the ones I know, are not known for being thick. Plenty are and they almost entirely spend their lives, or large parts of it, snibbed up. I can’t see many going down the here’s proof I did it, tests.

worlds fucked it, soon wont be able to murder a sex worker without being effectively grassed up by your 3rd cousin Neville who wears a tartan boiler suit , identifies as an aardvark and still has a my space account

I did the ancestry one back in 2015. My late father's "story" was always a bit "off" and just a few months after he died I found out why; his birth father wasn't the man on his birth cert.. My Dad had no knowledge of this and the DNA matches confirmed what I think he had always thought, but couldn't pin down.
I got help from a professional (free of charge) who pieced it all together with me.
The other thing about ancestry DNA is that it keeps updating with the technology. At first I had about 4 percent Iberian ancestry, but 7 years later on the latest update I have none.
Now it's mainly British, West European and Irish but also with a bit of Swedish and Norwegian (I think that's my Norfolk lot).

Just had me DNA profiled. Despite being Mancunia born bred and buttered (one scottish granny)...turns out I,m...
53% Scottish ( explains why im shite at football)
30% Welsh
10% Norway
5% English / northern France ( I'm assuming Norman)
2% Irish.

I may have to rethink this whole Queens jubilee celebration thing altogether...whilst I welcome Haaland like a long lost brother.

Anyone else done it?
At least 88% of you DNA is from a country she’s the monarch so don’t get the point about the jubilee but anyway these are very interesting, funny how they throw up surprises!

Wont most of us from england all have very similar DNA?
a mixture of welsh scottish irish and Scandinavian?

did my family tree via Ancestry.com over lock down. Nothing exciting really, shit job after shit job. Eventually hit on a grandad that was convicted of rape and sent to Oz.

ancestry.com also unearthed a new member of the family who was the result of an affair , some of those involved are still alive too!
Bloody dangerous if you ask me :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.