Do Aliens actually exist ?

Are we alien? Are we descended from the first form of life on Earth, or could there have been more than one radiation of life?

All ancient rocks older that about 4 Billion years have been destroyed on Earth by plate tectonics, but what if we find a meteorite from Earth on the Moon? There are lunar meteorites on Earth. Quite a lot. Of course they form more readily because it is easy to escape the lunar gravity.

See the Ediacaran, and pre-Cambrian explosion. Does life even evolve to a more advanced form of life i.e. does it become more complex, and does intelligence autmatically follow? It certainly converges..convergent (evolution).

I don't understand why we haven't been blamed for this yet? If not City then Sterling or me as a privileged white man.

They aren't all the same. Johns9n is a lying racist corrupt ****. Cameron j7st tried to swindle £60m. Contracts worth billions were given to their pals. They put up the cheap option cladding in Grenfel. They recouped money from disabled people after the crash. They voted against a minimum.wage. They woukd sell the NHS in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. They refuse to tax their rich pals. They introduced a bedroom tax. They introduced a Poll Tax. They are not all the same. They are selfish, greedy, morally bankrupt cunts. The thing they have in their favour is they have a media and the BBC to tell people there is nothing to see. I stand by what I wrote, you refusing to accept their true character where 5he evidence is irrefutable, worries, but doesn't surprise me.
You live in Scotland I believe? Why not pedal your political horseshit up there, they seem to like that kind of thing.

Can only think the US is on the verge of telling us aliens exist or that it's worried it's "enemies" have made a huge quantum leap in technology.

Go look at the mega bunk site which does a thorough job of unraveling all this.

It’s probably not even drones but more likely an aeroplane. Some of the recent ’sightings’ are likely balloons or lanterns.

The recent pyramid UFO’s were also replicated on that same site.
Many of those ‘high ranking military figures’ are just UFO fans (who wouldn’t love for proof of life outside Earth?).
It’s a bit like religion and a rather lucrative industry.

Look at the pyramid UFO discussion/replication here then have a look at the Tic Tac explanations on the same forum.
Mix of parkour tricks (but with video) and people reading what they want to.

I grew up with UFO books and close encounters/ET etc.
Would love for this to be real...but there’s zilch evidence and highly unlikely (though not impossible).

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/pyramid-ufos-in-night-vision-footage-maybe-bokeh.11695/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.