Do Aliens actually exist ?

They are all the same, the list of sleaze and scandal from both Labour and Tory politicians is a mile long.

So take your political ranting elsewhere, I hate them all, I thought I'd made that perfectly clear in the other post, when I called them BOTH cunts.

Not even sure why you felt the need to drop a dig in at the end either, fucking odd behaviour tbh
I never meant that as a dig, I meant it as I can't believe people don't see through them. As for Labour, I'm.not a fan, but they aren't even on the same planet of corruption as the Tories. So apologies if you thought it was a dig. It wasn't, it was exasperation.

Haha....this thread went a bit political (don't they all) but I love this recent debunking site find (and this is from someone who would love for there to be alien civilisations flapping through space time wormholes to say hi).

I bet the UFO community hate this guy (its not only UFIO stuff debunked but a lot of the Qanonce stuff/Covid denial too):

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/ex...c-ufos-moving-erratically-behind-trees.11556/

Yes, they exist, but they did not visit us.
The distances are very long, and nothing physical can travel at the speed of light, which is the only one that could allow great journeys.

Due to our understanding of evolution we would, by ourselves, be deemed one of the first. That it's self needs context though, first few civilizations or first few million? Also how many had the right ingredients, distance from star, sufficient magnetosphere all the things used in the refined drake equation really.

In short, we are not alone with my understanding of the maths (which is limited) involved. As Damocles notes, who is gauging chances of us existing? Be they in our or another galaxy, who else is aware of their own existence like us?

I like to think life will find a way long after the last star dies, this is my ultimate wish for life, to be able to exist with the remnants of a universe that gives no starlight anymore.
We have to find a way of escaping the solar system because the Sun is losing mass and at the same time will eventually for a Red Giant.

It's a matter of debate whether the Red Giant will envelop the Earth. As the Sun loses mass (it's rate of mass loss will increase when it approaches a Red Giant) it's gravitational field will weaken and the planets will tend to spiral outwards. Offsetting that is a tidal effect between Sun and the planet.

We have to find a way of escaping the solar system because the Sun is losing mass and at the same time will eventually for a Red Giant.

It's a matter of debate whether the Red Giant will envelop the Earth. As the Sun loses mass (it's rate of mass loss will increase when it approaches a Red Giant) it's gravitational field will weaken and the planets will tend to spiral outwards. Offsetting that is a tidal effect between Sun and the planet.
We can't escape the solar system, the closest star is Centauri b, which is 4 light years away, it would take 400 years to get there, and we don't even know if the planets are habitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.