Do Aliens actually exist ?

I still believe they absolutely do and equally, they have never been anywhere near earth. The observable universes is a cannot compute 93b light years across. With more galaxies, stars and planets than Tory ministers could award contracts to their **** pals. They definitely exist, but again like Tory morals, we will probably never find them.

I still believe they absolutely do and equally, they have never been anywhere near earth. The observable universes is a cannot compute 93b light years across. With more galaxies, stars and planets than Tory ministers could award contracts to their **** pals. They definitely exist, but again like Tory morals, we will probably never find them.
I personally believe they exist as well. They just don't want to visit us because we're the cunts of the universe and they know damn well that rather than learn and educate each other we'd rather blow up their planet to get some cheap materials for a fucking iPhone.

All good bar the tory bashing, if you just said politicians I would agree fully, they are both sets of cunts.

Just seen one on telly managing Derby County
You're mistaking your genres, fantasy instead of sci-f, well unless ogre's live in space as well.

Ogres from outer space coming to cinemas near you soon.

7544693822_f1de42ea3f_z.jpg

All good bar the tory bashing, if you just said politicians I would agree fully, they are both sets of cunts.
They aren't all the same. Johns9n is a lying racist corrupt ****. Cameron j7st tried to swindle £60m. Contracts worth billions were given to their pals. They put up the cheap option cladding in Grenfel. They recouped money from disabled people after the crash. They voted against a minimum.wage. They woukd sell the NHS in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. They refuse to tax their rich pals. They introduced a bedroom tax. They introduced a Poll Tax. They are not all the same. They are selfish, greedy, morally bankrupt cunts. The thing they have in their favour is they have a media and the BBC to tell people there is nothing to see. I stand by what I wrote, you refusing to accept their true character where 5he evidence is irrefutable, worries, but doesn't surprise me.

They aren't all the same. Johns9n is a lying racist corrupt ****. Cameron j7st tried to swindle £60m. Contracts worth billions were given to their pals. They put up the cheap option cladding in Grenfel. They recouped money from disabled people after the crash. They voted against a minimum.wage. They woukd sell the NHS in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. They refuse to tax their rich pals. They introduced a bedroom tax. They introduced a Poll Tax. They are not all the same. They are selfish, greedy, morally bankrupt cunts. The thing they have in their favour is they have a media and the BBC to tell people there is nothing to see. I stand by what I wrote, you refusing to accept their true character where 5he evidence is irrefutable, worries, but doesn't surprise me.
They are all the same, the list of sleaze and scandal from both Labour and Tory politicians is a mile long.

So take your political ranting elsewhere, I hate them all, I thought I'd made that perfectly clear in the other post, when I called them BOTH cunts.

Not even sure why you felt the need to drop a dig in at the end either, fucking odd behaviour tbh

Can you send this to Starmer and tell him to keep repeating it at PMQs at least once per week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.