Do Aliens actually exist ?

They are out there, but probably so far away its like having a relative living in Stoke, you would never hear from them. Or even want to. The universe that creates the stuff we came from is everywhere. To think it only hapened here is irrational and wrong. That doesnt mean they visit us, that as irrational given the distances and laws of physics.

With regard to intellegent life in the form of a species that could master space travel I always remind myself that out of the years the earth has been here there is only one species who has managed to leave out atmosphere and that was only achieved in the last 100 years.

I am sure there is life out there but the chances of us ever seeing it must be miniscule.

With regard to intellegent life in the form of a species that could master space travel I always remind myself that out of the years the earth has been here there is only one species who has managed to leave out atmosphere and that was only achieved in the last 100 years.

I am sure there is life out there but the chances of us ever seeing it must be miniscule.
Brian Cox reckons that the chances of cells multiplying beyond single celled life is what could be the big rarity. That single celled life exists in a lot of solar systems but getting beyond that is so rare that it means “aliens” as we imagine them aren’t in our galaxy.

They are out there, but probably so far away its like having a relative living in Stoke, you would never hear from them. Or even want to. The universe that creates the stuff we came from is everywhere. To think it only hapened here is irrational and wrong. That doesnt mean they visit us, that as irrational given the distances and laws of physics.
images.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.