Do Aliens actually exist ?

Yeah he has also said that even if there are intelligent beings out there, that by the time we might find out about another such civilisation it would have risen, thrived, destroyed itself and become dust millions of years before the light from that distant place would even get to us.
The sort of stuff that frazzles my brain

Venus could be becoming "more habitable" after evidence of bacterial "lifeforms" were found in its clouds, scientists have said.

Researchers from Cardiff University, MIT and Cambridge University have suggested the planet, which is 47.34m kilometres (29.42m miles) from Earth, could have the colourless gas made up of nitrogen and hydrogen that is also known as ammonia in its clouds.

The scientists have modelled a set of chemical processes to show how a cascade of chemical reactions would neutralise surrounding droplets of sulfuric acid if there were any traces of ammonia.

This would then result in the acidity of the clouds dropping from -11 to zero, and although this is still very acidic on the pH scale, it would be at a level that life could potentially survive at

I'd say there almost definitely is life, other than us. The universe is so "massive" that the idea that there is only life on one small planet is a bit of a stretch. And no; I have no evidence to back up my belief.

Skylab was
Not in 1989 it wasn't. It disintegrated in 1979 when it fell back to Earth.

Look, I know some on here are sceptical about what I saw and they try and rationalise it, but tell me, in all the feats of human endeavour, what can stand still in the sky like a star for a minute or so, then suddenly shoot off at thousands of miles an hour to disappear over the horizon and be gone in a matter of seconds that is made on Earth?

I saw what I saw, and I can't explain what it was.

I have no idea.

Do aliens exist - yes, in the almost infinite universe, it’s hard to imagine we are uniquely the only planet to have life.

Do aliens exist anywhere near our solar system - no, the distance/time to even our nearest star makes it nigh impossible.

Do aliens exist on earth - yes, at the west end of the M62

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.