Do Aliens actually exist ?

Sounds like the International space station.
The International space station moves through the night sky at a similar pace an airliner would hundreds of miles lower. I've seen it on more than one occasion and, erm, it wasn't up there in 1989.

Yes, but this happened many years ago.
And no, his name isn't David Vincent. (One for the focs there)
I've no idea who David Vincent is, and I've no idea what focs means either, but that's OK. I'm 64 and the modern world of of instead of have irritates me, but that's just my age.

I'm not really bothered if some on here think it's a load of bullshit and pretend to fish at night either.

There will always be cynics, it's human nature, and yes, it did happen years ago. I didn't make a song and dance about it at the time. I was stone cold sober and wasn't high on drugs at the time either. I was leaning against an open window having a cup of tea.

I can't remember if it was PG tips or Tetley at the time, and that point really has got me thinking.

I would have put milk in it and had it without sugar, but which flavour tea bag was it?

I don't know, it wasn't a special moment, but that light pretending to be a star in the sky, well, that's lived with me longer than the brand of tea I was drinking at the time, that's for sure.

Have a merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your time with your families, and may peace be with you for all time.

Not really my type but I'd take one for the team if necessary.
The secret is to keep her busy so she doesn't have time to talk or pontificate at you and anybody else.

There has to be ‘life’ out there somewhere…

the universe is something that frazzles my brain a bit. Its vastness is something i cant easily comprehend.
id love to think that life exists out there , somewhere, but no chance we’ll know , maybe ever.

i love the ant theory.
something along the lines of; an ant colony can live under a motorway bridge without any comprehension that above the nest is a motorway, carrying cars and people and a civilisation way beyond its own, it doesnt have the intelligence to understand our way of life etc. but the intricacy of its own life and colony goes on
so maybe its the same with us. Maybe there is life out there in plain site but we just cant see it as we dont understand

Probably bollocks but i like that theory

The International space station moves through the night sky at a similar pace an airliner would hundreds of miles lower. I've seen it on more than one occasion and, erm, it wasn't up there in 1989.
Okay,wasn't a spaceship full of aliens though you can be sure of that.

Skylab was

There has to be ‘life’ out there somewhere…

the universe is something that frazzles my brain a bit. Its vastness is something i cant easily comprehend.
id love to think that life exists out there , somewhere, but no chance we’ll know , maybe ever.

i love the ant theory.
something along the lines of; an ant colony can live under a motorway bridge without any comprehension that above the nest is a motorway, carrying cars and people and a civilisation way beyond its own, it doesnt have the intelligence to understand our way of life etc. but the intricacy of its own life and colony goes on
so maybe its the same with us. Maybe there is life out there in plain site but we just cant see it as we dont understand

Probably bollocks but i like that theory
According to professor Cox it’s more likely we are the motorway builders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.