Do Aliens actually exist ?

Blimey you want to try and put together a Bensons for Beds wardrobe...... (arrrrggghhhhh!!!) if that isn't proof of the devil 'designing' the build instructions I don't know what is.
Maybe the wardrobes from Bensons for Beds really is proof of aliens existence, if we as humans are daft enough to endeavour to put these things together with these damn instructions we are too stupid for them to invade and enslave us all? - That 3 days I completely wasted building these bloody things may actually have saved our planet?

In the early 90's i stopped at a T-junction and was about to turn left when i looked ahead and saw a flying saucer fairly low to the ground - and it looked like a drawing that a child would do - cigar shaped with round windows and some flashing lights, then a car pulled up behind me so i eventually parked up and run back to the T-junction and the 'flying saucer' had gone, but the worst part was telling some of the lads in the pub what i had seen..... its more like go home, not phone home!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.