Do Aliens actually exist ?

I believe given the huge size of the universe that there has to be life out there somewhere, however the chances of ever coming across it may be remote. I always look at our planet and how it is teeming with life however there is only one species capable of using technology. When you consider that we have only been able to fly for little over 100 years it shows just how far away from being in a position to find life elsewhere in the universe.

Therefore we are reliant upon some alien species making first contact with ourselves, and any species so advanced than us may well be best avoided.

Saw one night of 16th July, West Cheshire, towards SE at about midnight. It was stationary a few miles from where I was, maybe 3, or 4 thousand feet up. Even though it was a clear night it was surrounded by a mist or vapour cloud but you could just make out a dome like structure emitting a dull orange light….and get this….a thin beam of translucent light from the bottom of the craft to the ground……I know, I know, crazy, but there you go.

I ran into the house to get my IPhone and was gone maybe a minute, came back and it was still there but now a quickly flashing stationery light, but the beam to the ground was still there. I captured some video but it is very poor. In very dark conditions you can make out the thin beam but to be honest it’s a poor effort due mainly to picture quality and the ambient light from the moon rising…

Saw one night of 16th July, West Cheshire, towards SE at about midnight. It was stationary a few miles from where I was, maybe 3, or 4 thousand feet up. Even though it was a clear night it was surrounded by a mist or vapour cloud but you could just make out a dome like structure emitting a dull orange light….and get this….a thin beam of translucent light from the bottom of the craft to the ground……I know, I know, crazy, but there you go.

I ran into the house to get my IPhone and was gone maybe a minute, came back and it was still there but now a quickly flashing stationery light, but the beam to the ground was still there. I captured some video but it is very poor. In very dark conditions you can make out the thin beam but to be honest it’s a poor effort due mainly to picture quality and the ambient light from the moon rising…
Share and share alike.........

We are lucky enough to live in the remote countryside of Shropshire & I quite often have a curtain open at night so I can see the night sky, its amazing how many shooting stars you can see some nights,
About 2 months ago I noticed a really bright light high up in the night sky, just like a unusually bright star which was moving very very slowly left to right, it then moved accross the sky really speeding up as the light dimmed & eventually faded to nothing,
it looked like a shooting star but it was going slightly upwards & the light made no sense compared to all the other shooting stars I have seen,
No idea what it was but it has really puzzled me since.

I’m sorry, I can’t take seriously anyone who uses the words “shooting stars”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.