Do Aliens actually exist ?

I believe given the huge size of the universe that there has to be life out there somewhere, however the chances of ever coming across it may be remote. I always look at our planet and how it is teeming with life however there is only one species capable of using technology. When you consider that we have only been able to fly for little over 100 years it shows just how far away from being in a position to find life elsewhere in the universe.

Therefore we are reliant upon some alien species making first contact with ourselves, and any species so advanced than us may well be best avoided.
If that's true why do they spend billions trying?...Why is the Vatican so interested in space?

Last edited:
We know FUCK ALL.
Just because the universe is big and life exists here, that doesn't mean there HAS to be life elsewhere in the universe. We don't even know why life is here...it might be a one-off. We have no way of knowing.

I think it's likely, that with the universe being so unimaginably vast that life will have evolved somewhere. A thing I don't understand (one of many things) is, because ,if given we are governed by entropy which means all things left to themselves naturally tend to to chaos and disorder how is it that life and the most complex thing we know, the brain has developed ,perhaps life is much rarer than we think. No doubt I have not properly grasped the ideas ,and the explanation is simple but there again I have trouble figuring out the team formation for WHU.

Saw one night of 16th July, West Cheshire, towards SE at about midnight. It was stationary a few miles from where I was, maybe 3, or 4 thousand feet up. Even though it was a clear night it was surrounded by a mist or vapour cloud but you could just make out a dome like structure emitting a dull orange light….and get this….a thin beam of translucent light from the bottom of the craft to the ground……I know, I know, crazy, but there you go.

I ran into the house to get my IPhone and was gone maybe a minute, came back and it was still there but now a quickly flashing stationery light, but the beam to the ground was still there. I captured some video but it is very poor. In very dark conditions you can make out the thin beam but to be honest it’s a poor effort due mainly to picture quality and the ambient light from the moon rising…
There was one shown on TV exactly like that description, it had a haze around it, hiding in plain sight

did you know there was a recent scientific paper proving how RNA was spontaneously created by the interaction of volcanic glass with water? make me believe life is everywhere in the universe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.