Do Aliens actually exist ?

If that's true why do they spend billions trying?...Why is the Vatican so interested in space?
Because of doctrine don’t you know. God made the Universe and everything in it in 6 days and rested on the 7th
Because of the Big Bang and the current thinking they have to think again 7 days can’t be true
I would love to explore the huge secret archives they have hidden away.

The telescope on top they are watching the star’s for the second coming

I know what you mean...I could stab someone for saying Piss-The-Beds when referring to dandelions...Even the word dandelions hacks me off...It's Taraxacum...You thick cunts...
Taraxacum?
Like what dribbles down the inside of the wife’s leg after 30 seconds of passion!

There were bloody loads of them in Wrexham town centre yesterday evening.

Are you saying aliens don’t exist on earth or they don’t exist fullstop? As in out of the estimated 700 Quintillion planets in the universe were the only ones?

That seems far more far fetched than believing in Aliens ?

this is how I feel about it, the Universe is so huge that there will be life out there somewhere. even if its just 1 per galaxy thats still at least 100bn chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.