Do Aliens actually exist ?

FFS.

I guess I was correct in terms of you not reading anything.

We’ve got footage of craft in the public domain travelling way beyond what we’re capable of and with movements that are ‘impossible’ via our own knowledge of physics.

The mission now is to find out where they’re coming from.

Wi-g1GOc-uqqmVW8Kte1a_jS_2VStrhzPq4pPag_vsQ.jpg
We don't have footage of "craft" though...

It's just YouTube entertainment for people that want to believe in Aliens and UFOs. £££.

You’re wrong in my view and in time you’ll will proven to be so.

I guess we should leave it there.
How can I be wrong? All I'm saying is that the Pentagon investigation has nothing to do with ET/UFOs. Which it hasn't. It's an investigation into UAPs. They call them "UAPs" to stop the UFO nuts using the investigation to profit. That failed.
Little green men don't even come into the picture, mate. As we have no knowledge of extraterrestrial life, it can't be a possible explanation.
It's the same as the "god of the gaps" argument."We don't know what it is; therefore aliens".

FFS.

I guess I was correct in terms of you not reading anything.

We’ve got footage of craft in the public domain travelling way beyond what we’re capable of and with movements that are ‘impossible’ via our own knowledge of physics.

The mission now is to find out where they’re coming from.

Wi-g1GOc-uqqmVW8Kte1a_jS_2VStrhzPq4pPag_vsQ.jpg
Exactly It’s difficult to explain but the Pentagon do mot mention Aliens more that they don’t know what these things are but they may be an accident/ collision risk,

I’ve posted this before (Mick west’s debunking site).
They all seem a personable crew (many previous UFO fans) so not out to make fun of ufologists. But at the same understand the power of conspiracy theories on people.

Every one of those UFO videos have been debunked on his site.

Those pyramid (night vision) UFO’s mentioned above can be replicated within minutes (and that pilot above isn’t aware of that).

The ‘jump to hypersonic’ speed is just a visual switch (zoom) on the pilots screen.

SETI & co will be the first to announce anything ‘extraterrestrial’ not hipster film makers like Jezza Corbell et al.

I’m just as obsessed with finding alien life out there (grew up watching close encounters/ET) but chances are v slim.

https://www.metabunk.org/forums/ufo-videos-and-reports-from-the-us-navy.60/

Last edited:
The chances of alien life existing are overwhelming. The immensity of the universe is hard to get your head round. There are probably billions of stable planets around stars where life could form. Do i believe they have visited Earth no. A lightyear is a hell of a long way.
Alien life could well exist...but will it have evolved into intelligent life? We don't know what the chances are, as we only know of life on Earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.