Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

I thought about it and I guess subliminally it has an effect, because I don't have anything red in my closet, only thing I see red in my house atm is a paper clip and coat hanger

Don't be daft! The colour red was here long before United appeared on the scene and it will be here long after they have gone. Don't let them 'own' the colour red! I have had a red front door in the past, my current car is red, my nose is red sometimes. It doesn't belong to United.

BlueMoonraker said:
Don't be daft! The colour red was here long before United appeared on the scene and it will be here long after they have gone. Don't let them 'own' the colour red! I have had a red front door in the past, my current car is red, my nose is red sometimes. It doesn't belong to United.

Rag ;)

Blue only for me too, don't own or wear anything red exept for the away shirt which I always explain as being BLACK and red and not the other way round, only way I can get my head round it!
CTID

Always thought it was just me to be honest, but it's good to know I'm not alone in this blue life we lead....even down to ALL the toothbrushes I've ever had.

RandomJ said:
BlueMoonraker said:

Rag ;)
Id never buy a red car, ever. Rag for sure

tregyblue61 said:
My car is red with black bumpers and trims: heading to the scrap yard very soon!

Don't have anything red in the home or to wear. Tell a lie, food items like chillies and apples are a bit hard to avoid!!!

green chillies and apples infidel!!

I work in a bar in town that serves red and blue after shock and i can be serving the biggest wanker in the world but as soon as he chooses blue over red i imidiatly think i have misjudged him and that i am being unresonable in my hatred of him lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.