Do hairdressers do it on purpose?

jimharri said:
johnny on the spot said:
I pay twelve quid for a cut and wet shave at a proper barbers. Bow ties, cut-throat razors, three-bar fire and a large Alsatian.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess!

It's the only thing that bothers me about my barbers. A dog as big as a Honda Civic watching the whole thing. I can't work out whether it's there to offer nursing support during the shave or if its attention is fixed a bit too firmly on my pulsing jugular...

stony said:
Sons girlfriend is a hairdresser. She told me they threw someone out last week for wanking himself off under the cape.

That's brilliant haha. Subtly touching yourself I can go along with but trying to whack one out is a different level. Credit for trying though.

I'm a hairdresser my self one of the girls that works for me twated a guy around the head for wanking under cape turns out the poor sod was cleaning his glasses don't know who was more embarased, had to give him free haircut, bad day.

cloughy said:
I'm a hairdresser my self one of the girls that works for me twated a guy around the head for wanking under cape turns out the poor sod was cleaning his glasses don't know who was more embarased, had to give him free haircut, bad day.

Im going to borrow my fathers glasses the next time I need a haircut.

Hamann Pineapple said:
MikeF said:
I think we need a picture and I don't mean of your new haircut!

hot-cuts.jpeg

Not bad for Burnley. Gets busy on Thursdays though

Burnley, you say....

cloughy said:

The old uns are the best.

TheMidnightClaret said:
glen quagmire said:
THREE FUCKING FIFTY! Where do you get it cut? I've been going the same place for years, where a cut is now £10.

In Nelson (Nr Burnley). It's just up from my college as well so if I go on a thursday when I finish at one it's always quiet and I get it cut straight away.

Is it quicker because she has more fingers?

I reckon I've spent no more than twenty quid on haircutting over the last 18 years. That's three sets of clippers - last Wahl ones were a misprice on Amazon for £4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.