Do hairdressers do it on purpose?

For a haircut that's 3.50. She probably about 70 years old ? I wouldn't want her rubbing herself on me,

£5.50 at Mike's Just Gents off Yorkshite St in centre of Rochdale. Shop full of City memorabilla as he is a big Blue....no pussy rubbing though...

Chrisja1000 said:
I used to go to Toni and Guy on deansgate , this was when I was single and looking to smash alot of girls backdoors in. I used to pay £40 at least but the best part of that was getting a head massage by one of the young trainees before they cut you hair, they always rubbed there boobies across the back of your head, which was guaranteed a tip!! On one occasion I went , I sat at the hair basin and a young lad called James washed my hair and gave me the head massage. I felt violated, and since then I have been going to a £7 place local to me.

P.s it was the greatest head massage ever!

Eh? I thought he 'felt violated' and it became "the greatest head massage ever!"??

Make your mind up.

Bigga said:
Chrisja1000 said:
I used to go to Toni and Guy on deansgate , this was when I was single and looking to smash alot of girls backdoors in. I used to pay £40 at least but the best part of that was getting a head massage by one of the young trainees before they cut you hair, they always rubbed there boobies across the back of your head, which was guaranteed a tip!! On one occasion I went , I sat at the hair basin and a young lad called James washed my hair and gave me the head massage. I felt violated, and since then I have been going to a £7 place local to me.

P.s it was the greatest head massage ever!

Eh? I thought he 'felt violated' and it became "the greatest head massage ever!"??

Make your mind up.

I read it as though he enjoyed it off the bird and the man scared him off? lol

jimharri said:
Gaudino said:
£5.50 at Mike's Just Gents off Yorkshite St in centre of Rochdale. Shop full of City memorabilla as he is a big Blue....no pussy rubbing though...
Rough area, is it?

;-)

Lol, sorry, have always referred to Yorkshire as Yorkshite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.