Do hairdressers do it on purpose?

TheMidnightClaret said:
Well after my last visit to the hairdressers I'm sure that she rubbed her pussy up against my arm several times on purpose. and when she was brushing the loose hair off at the end her tits were rested on my shoulder. Do hairdressers do stuff like this on purpose so that you'll tip them? If they do then it did work cos I tipped £3.50 (the cut itself was only £3.50 so that's a 100% tip)

£3.50??????? Are you sure she wasn't wiping her period stains on ya and felt bad so gave you a discount?

glen quagmire said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
Well after my last visit to the hairdressers I'm sure that she rubbed her pussy up against my arm several times on purpose. and when she was brushing the loose hair off at the end her tits were rested on my shoulder. Do hairdressers do stuff like this on purpose so that you'll tip them? If they do then it did work cos I tipped £3.50 (the cut itself was only £3.50 so that's a 100% tip)

THREE FUCKING FIFTY! Where do you get it cut? I've been going the same place for years, where a cut is now £10.

Do you have your hair styled at BB2s mums salon! (sorry if this has been posted already)

I used to go to Toni and Guy on deansgate , this was when I was single and looking to smash alot of girls backdoors in. I used to pay £40 at least but the best part of that was getting a head massage by one of the young trainees before they cut you hair, they always rubbed there boobies across the back of your head, which was guaranteed a tip!! On one occasion I went , I sat at the hair basin and a young lad called James washed my hair and gave me the head massage. I felt violated, and since then I have been going to a £7 place local to me.

P.s it was the greatest head massage ever!

The girl who usually cuts my hair has her boobs rest on my shoulder even at arms length, its great.

At £8 + £2 tip for a (sometimes) shoddy haircut, I can live with it.

Well my Mum has cut my hair since day one, as she is a hairdresser. So I hope she isn't rubbing anything on me for a bit of how's your father. She knows how he is, she married him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.