do me a favour!!

MATCITY said:
OxBlue said:
Appreciate this may be a wind up or if it's real it's not actually vicious or vindictive but if you need her to back off, give her a taste of her own medicine.

She seems quite thick skinned so attacks on her personally won't work, but go for what she cares about (parents, siblings etc..)
kidnap or murder?

both

Just read all this again. This Lady frightens me so I checked the Board index to make sure she wasn't on line. She isn't really coming to the Bluemoon Xmas Party is she?

Nobheadswife said:
he has redeemed himself by getting a promotion at work although he did tell me not to tell anybody :-)

Is that your achievement or his?

Bleeder.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
MATCITY said:
OxBlue said:
Appreciate this may be a wind up or if it's real it's not actually vicious or vindictive but if you need her to back off, give her a taste of her own medicine.

She seems quite thick skinned so attacks on her personally won't work, but go for what she cares about (parents, siblings etc..)
kidnap or murder?

both
Nobheads wife likes this :-)

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm --

D.Villa said:
Nobheadswife said:
he has redeemed himself by getting a promotion at work although he did tell me not to tell anybody :-)

Is that your achievement or his?

Bleeder.
My achievement of course....or my financial gain :-)

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 pm --

ifiwasarichfan said:
Just read all this again. This Lady frightens me so I checked the Board index to make sure she wasn't on line. She isn't really coming to the Bluemoon Xmas Party is she?
yes she is ;-)<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
gazinho said:
Brilliant, brilliant thread but as an aside, on facebook is she Rochelle Littlewood with 3 people on her profile picture or Rochelle Littlewood on her own on her picture? Obviously only so I can avoid her friend requests in future ;-)
the one with 3 people on :-)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
burning blue soul said:
dont really understand computers and what they can do, all i know is that she has now superimposed my face on a picture of a rag fan holding a scarf above his head!!!

not good!!

Pour coffee on it.

Oh and if you have any pictures of her face I can easily make you an image of your missus being intimate with pretty much any animal you want.
i can send you a few if you want

I was thinking about this thread the other day. It was very funny at the time.
The fake account has been deactivated, it could mean a number of things.

I punt for him kidnapping her and extracting the password.

I wonder if Nobheadswife has played any more tricks on him since.
Would be cool for her to come back online and tell us if she has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.