Do our new owners enjoy watching us kick seven shades of....

ManCityFC

....shite out of each other on this board? Perhaps they get a kick out of it?

In all my years being a City fan, I have never known the fans so divided and insulting to each other.

Surely it is time to stop this now? At least fans would take defeat a bit more graciously and unite to support the team a little, if we didn't have an ex-rag holding the rudder.

I am pretty fed up with being a City fan at the moment and think most of this stems back to Frank's propostrous decision to hire this manager.

I think as long as there is an ex-rag running the team, the fans will be disjointed and have an easy target to blame. Get shut, hire someone else decent and proven, and I am sure that ALL the fans will stop moaning after a poor result and will support the club through thick and thin until we achieve our goal.

It's easy to say it's because he's a rag Hughes has split us like no one before(and I hope again). I was gutted the day he got the job and that was when he took over a 9th placed club! Now we are the richest club in the world it's just foolish to keep him and for me it has nothing whatsoever to do with being an ex-rag I hate his style of football and don't rate him.

ManCityFC said:
....shite out of each other on this board? Perhaps they get a kick out of it?

In all my years being a City fan, I have never known the fans so divided and insulting to each other.

Surely it is time to stop this now? At least fans would take defeat a bit more graciously and unite to support the team a little, if we didn't have an ex-rag holding the rudder.

I am pretty fed up with being a City fan at the moment and think most of this stems back to Frank's propostrous decision to hire this manager.

I think as long as there is an ex-rag running the team, the fans will be disjointed and have an easy target to blame. Get shut, hire someone else decent and proven, and I am sure that ALL the fans will stop moaning after a poor result and will support the club through thick and thin until we achieve our goal.

You could be right, but speaking for myself, I really don't care about whether the manager used to play for United or not. Results and performances are all I care about, and recently neither have been good enough. That's why there's unrest amongst supporters which is reflected in the constant bickering on here.

The only way we can do it is by backing our manager. He is in charge of the club whether we like it or not and while he is let's get behind him.

Actually I liked the fact that Hughes was a rag.

I thought great we finally get payback for Matt Busby. I thought the same about Coppell.

Neither is Matt Busby self evidently.

Bongo Joe said:
The only way we can do it is by backing our manager. He is in charge of the club whether we like it or not and while he is let's get behind him.

You say that mate, but it isn't the reality is it? People don't and will never trust him. Results like these compound the issue. I think the reality is, that with a new non-ex-rag manager, a poor run of form, dodgy tactical decision or just plain piss poor performance would be easier to stomach. Although I agree we *should* back him, I just can't bring myself to trust him. 4 away wins in 1 and a half years only makes me more loathing of him considering the support he has had.

he was a rag - so what , not bothered. He was agood player, can't argue , he's passionate in what he does for us, BUT I think he's tactically naiave(spelling??) and his players are letting him down. Solution get rid - not sure. We've done the whole six managers in one season bit! Player selection and commitment is a problem. Why leave Robini-who on , he was pants. Lazy, lazy,lazy. Try Weiss.

Do you think there needs to be a firmer hand on the tiller from the mods perhaps?

Free speech is fine but has its limits.

Trying Gauge Our Owners Thinking

Now i openly admit to being an "outer" but that said i hope we can string some wins together, the question is... just how patient are our owners? lose to sunderland and wolves would they sack him? i think not, lose next 3/4 on the bounce would they sack him?

Just chatting with my uncle and he reckons no matter how bad things will get they won't sack him before the end of the season.

Whats your opinion on Sheik Mansoors thinking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.