Do our new owners enjoy watching us kick seven shades of....

have to agree, i'm all for debate and challenging views but petty ,or not so petty recently , slander doesn't really promote the ideal of fans trying to get together and solve the many probs of MCFC (AND THE WORLD!)

fbloke said:
Do you think there needs to be a firmer hand on the tiller from the mods perhaps?

Free speech is fine but has its limits.

What do you want to talk about mate? How well everything is going? Nob.

Re: Trying Gauge Our Owners Thinking

I think "no matter" are very big words, I would think they will do everything they can to not have to make a move before the end of the season, but performances might force their hand. What you might well see though is a real Director of Football being brought in so the club can start looking at areas that nees working on when a new manager does show up.

It's all about timing tbh
There's no way Hughes will get sacked unless a replacement has been choosen........the feelers are out all the time in the football world so they know when to make a move if needed.
The replacement needs to be right for the owners and the club so it can't be rushed, like i said it's all about timing!

I can understand threads criticising tactics, performances, signings, subsitutions, lin-ups, even interviews. People want Hughes gone, they don't think he's good enough, fair enough.

What i don't understand is the constant low level bitching about him. 'He turned down Chelsea to come here because he knew he wasn't good enough for a top job' - inaccurate and pointless thread.

All the Agent Hughes stuff, what a load of shite.

He's starstruck by the likes of Robinho? One of the most ridiculous things i've seen posted on here (although quite far behind 'i wouldn't mind us being relegated if it meant getting rid of Hughes').

It's any excuse to have a go, no matter how little sense it makes, or how petty it is.

People wanting him sacked doesn't annoy me, it's the fact that it's the same people posting the same stuff, worded slightly differently, over and over and over again. It's like every single little negative thought they have has to somehow be expressed on here to relieve their frustration.

I'll just never understand why people feel the need to pursue the Hughes is shit topic so relentlessly.

garryink said:
have to agree, i'm all for debate and challenging views but petty ,or not so petty recently , slander doesn't really promote the ideal of fans trying to get together and solve the many probs of MCFC (AND THE WORLD!)

May I refer you to the original question? You know, the one about if having an ex-rag manager forcing fans at each others throats is actually useful and isn't it better just to put an end to all this now?

ManCityFC said:
fbloke said:
Do you think there needs to be a firmer hand on the tiller from the mods perhaps?

Free speech is fine but has its limits.

What do you want to talk about mate? How well everything is going? Nob.
I think you make your point well -not! No one said all is well, but then maybe you had trouble understanding that . Dick.
We could go on to demonstrate how these things deteriorate -bored now!

pee dubya said:
I can understand threads criticising tactics, performances, signings, subsitutions, lin-ups, even interviews. People want Hughes gone, they don't think he's good enough, fair enough.

What i don't understand is the constant low level bitching about him. 'He turned down Chelsea to come here because he knew he wasn't good enough for a top job' - inaccurate and pointless thread.

He's starstruck by the likes of Robinho? One of the most ridiculous things i've seen posted on here (although quite far behind 'i wouldn't mind us being relegated if it meant getting rid of Hughes').

It's any excuse to have a go, no matter how little sense it makes, or how petty it is.

People wanting him sacked doesn't annoy me, it's the fact that it's the same people posting the same stuff, worded slightly differently, over and over and over again. It's like every single little negative thought they have has to somehow be expressed on here to relieve their frustration.

I'll just never understand why people feel the need to pursue the Hughes is shit topic so relentlessly.

I must admit even as an outer that your right..............i've posted on threads my thoughts about the situation and there's nothing more you can do about it.
I think frustration is the word.........

they're not daft enough to make a move in the aftermath of last night. even if they wanted to, if it had made their mind up, they would avoid at all costs doing so this week to preclude the accusation of a knee-jerk reaction.

pee dubya said:

I agree with this mate, but to answer your last point, he will always be a little hard to trust and good results and major progress would have probably won him the trust of most of the fans, but it just hasn't happened for him has it, and I think the once that confidence is lost altogether, and by the majority, it's perhaps more useful for everyone if he called it a day. Even the players seem to be losing confidence now and I have never known the fans so disjointed and at each others throats as they are now. Even in this thread, the mere question has prompted angry and aggressive responses to what was meant to be a fairly serious question about the lack of unity of the fans. I accept the tongue in cheek "do they get a kick out of it" pun may have been a little unfair, but still, it is a serious question. Surely they cannot enjoy watching the fans get so angry with one another when this could and now probably should be addressed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.