Do our new owners enjoy watching us kick seven shades of....

ManCityFC said:
....shite out of each other on this board? Perhaps they get a kick out of it?

In all my years being a City fan, I have never known the fans so divided and insulting to each other.

Surely it is time to stop this now? At least fans would take defeat a bit more graciously and unite to support the team a little, if we didn't have an ex-rag holding the rudder.

I am pretty fed up with being a City fan at the moment and think most of this stems back to Frank's propostrous decision to hire this manager.

I think as long as there is an ex-rag running the team, the fans will be disjointed and have an easy target to blame. Get shut, hire someone else decent and proven, and I am sure that ALL the fans will stop moaning after a poor result and will support the club through thick and thin until we achieve our goal.

To be honest we are all loyal to the cause, we all want City to be successful, and we all have differing views. Pre the internet the arguments and disagreements happened in the pub and on the terraces. Nowadays it happens here on the internet, nothing has changed, I didn't want us to sack Peter Reid, but I wanted rid of Swales. With regards to Hughes I was on the fence but now I'm of the opinion that as soon as our owners have got themselves a top manager lined up then it will be time for him to leave. We all know whatever happens he will leave in the close season of 2011 anyway, I'll be amazed if our owners extend his contract. However one way they could quell the unrest on here is by giving Hughes another 5 year deal, we would all then have to come into line and live with it!!

ManCityFC said:
....shite out of each other on this board? Perhaps they get a kick out of it?

In all my years being a City fan, I have never known the fans so divided and insulting to each other.

Surely it is time to stop this now? At least fans would take defeat a bit more graciously and unite to support the team a little, if we didn't have an ex-rag holding the rudder.

I am pretty fed up with being a City fan at the moment and think most of this stems back to Frank's propostrous decision to hire this manager.

I think as long as there is an ex-rag running the team, the fans will be disjointed and have an easy target to blame. Get shut, hire someone else decent and proven, and I am sure that ALL the fans will stop moaning after a poor result and will support the club through thick and thin until we achieve our goal.

I thought it made perfect sense at the time.
We were skint,Frank was desperate to instill "discipline" into the team after deliberately undermining Sven under the "holiday camp" excuse-all the stuff Hughes was well known for at Blackburn and Wales.
The truth came out a little earlier for me-Frank intimated to the press that he didn't realise "how expensive" running PL club was.Top players and managers cost top money.He no longer had it-he wanted Allardyce rather than artists.

Enter Hughes.Tough,no-nonsense,in your face,run till you drop.Then some more.The answer.
Then out of the blue,ADUG and Robiniho-about as far from a Hughes player and Hughes circumstances as you could possibly get.

Like a man putting caviar on his bacon butty.

Hughes has tried his best IMO.He's had to learn on his feet-but he's so far out of his "zone" at times it's painful.He's signed some great players and is good at the soundbite-but sadly I feel he's just not up to it yet when it really matters.

Maybe in a couple of job's time he will be ready for the challenge of where City are going now.

Here we go again......and again.......and again, 'ex-rag' blah blah blah. What a crock.

Ever consider he may just not be up to it for reasons other than the above bollocks.

In my view he didn't do himself any favours by surrounding himself with 'the tafia', comfort zones, yes men and all that, but we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.