Do people enjoy the derby?

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,............Fooking hate them......................
Just about got over the semi-final defeat last year, rag mates at work have to keep reminding me about it.
Will be shitting myself on the 10th, 11th, & 12th feb, already said I wont be in work that day, & asked the misses to get a supply of booze in !!!. Early prediction for feb..........

........................CITY 2, RAGS 1...........................

.....................LETS ALL DO THE POZNAN.............................

Spiros said:
As a rule do you enjoy the derby? Or is it an awful, tense 90 minutes?

I was living in New York last year, the first one I've missed home or away was the 0-0 this season at ours. I thought being away from Manchester might make it better but it made so much worse - the tension was almost unbearable.

Is there anyone out there who loves it? Or anyone who just sees it as another game?

You needn't say, 'I enjoy it if we win, hate it if we lose' - that's obvious

Now this is a hard question to answer. When I started watching City in the 70's we were the dominant side and better than them overall. Over the years we've declined in ability to compete (an odd win or draw here and there), and now we are getting back to somewhere near "Even Stevens". So to answer the question I relish the derby games because at this exact moment in time they are better than us, yes, but we can beat them, and the gap now is touching distance!!. And it's getting closer!!

The derby is far too tense to enjoy for me. I love the build up but really find it hard to watch given the history of so many encounters you just want to forget after because of the scoreline. I really hope this time will be the start of a new era.

I love the thought of Derby Day I guess. I love the build up, and the anticipation. I want us to draw them in every round of the cup.

But then I hate every moment from the first whistle to the last (city goals excluded).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.