Do the majority wish us well?

Pam

I get the impression that apart from the Top Four Clubs themselves and the top three Chimps League would-be's (namely Villa, Evilton & Spurs), most fans of other clubs don't resent us and might actually be rooting for us, however loud the bleating gets. The media have been largely hostile but they are not representative of the general views of most football fans. I think this explains why some of the media and slowly coming round to the idea that this is a good thing for football, not a bad one.
What do people think?

No do they fuck, most people have gone from mocking us to sneering at us and now we are getting the hate.

Fuck em. I can't wait until the season starts and we start to shut the cunts up.

Two of my friends are West Ham season ticket holders and they are looking forward to seeing the apple cart upset.

To be honest Pam I couldn't give a monkeys. I've waited 30 years for this and I'm loving every minute. I cant wait for the season to start.

Fans from outside the premiership and lower prem teams will want us to mix things up at the top so they'll be rooting for us.

The likes of Spurs/Everton/Villa will be hoping they can steal that holy grail of 4th aswell so they'll be less keen...

all wish us well apart from

united = obvious reason + tevez
chelsea = terry , their not the richest and fear droppin out of top4
arsenal = adebyour and droppin out
liverpool = barry and droppin out
villa = barry and droppin out of top 6
everton = lescott and dropping out
spurs = just jealous and won t be top 6

the impression i've got from top 4 fans is this
Man U: plain & simple don't want us to do well
Liverpool: Pissed that now they see themselves as major contenders, we've popped up to piss on their fire
Chelsea: haven't been complaining too much (bar terry) because they know that we're doing exactly what they did a few years ago
Arsenal: Don't seem to mind us too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.