Do the people who liked Sven want Hughes out....

I loved sven we should never have sacked him!

HUGHES WHAT A JOKE THE GUY HAS NO TACTICAL NOUSE HE IS A TOSSER AND ITS TIME HE IS FUCKED OFF!

i just hate the way hughes spent the whole of november/december basically calling his squad a shower of shite (which is partially true) and talking out of his arse about january and refusing to take any of the blame himself and he keeps fucking doing it week in week out.

sweep said:
Sven is history.

I wasn't overjoyed when hughes got the job but thought he'd do a decent job with the resources available at the time, the more I see of our performances the less I'm convinced he has any ability at the highest level. We've spent around £70-80m and we're in a relegation battle, imagine if ADUG hadn't come in - scary!

According to SSN at the begining of the seasons we had spent around 84 million pounds, with the 11 million spent now on Bridge its getting close to 100 million pounds and the transfer window has only just begun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.