Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

You've met enough munters mate. The one of you meeting that 'all-you-can-eat' type by the statue of the bull in Hereford city centre highly amused me. A tale worth telling on here mate, so go on then; )
Mr BMR, I am far too much of a gentleman to smear a ladies reputation, even if she was a bloated warthog!

Well went today to one just off Portland street near the old monkey pub. Had knocked one out this morning just in case I was asked the question and to reduce temptation.

A lovey massage and a sign saying please do not ask for sexual services so assumed it was all fine and then sure enough right at end she points at my cock and says you want happy ending?

I was I admit 8/10 tempted but managed to get off the coach just as my cock was firing into action and bang my trousers on. Leg feels miles worse but at least I know now.

A wank is not really worth a wank is it. If she had gotten her kit off mind then it would have been game over!

I go for a massage once a month, maybe once every six months. I doubt many on here could get through an hour with her without crying never mind producing wood.

Well went today to one just off Portland street near the old monkey pub. Had knocked one out this morning just in case I was asked the question and to reduce temptation.

A lovey massage and a sign saying please do not ask for sexual services so assumed it was all fine and then sure enough right at end she points at my cock and says you want happy ending?

I was I admit 8/10 tempted but managed to get off the coach just as my cock was firing into action and bang my trousers on. Leg feels miles worse but at least I know now.

A wank is not really worth a wank is it. If she had gotten her kit off mind then it would have been game over!

Giggling at this. Far too many mental pictures of you hopping about trying to get your strides on.

It just really does not sit right for me. You have an injury that requires medical intervention and then you get jacked off ? You don't go to a doctor or dentist and get finished off like that .. "You need a root canal Bob would you like your All Inclusive wank before I start or afterwards ? "
You would change your mind in a heartbeat if you went to my dentist. Or the Audi dealership come to think of it.

I go for a massage once a month, maybe once every six months. I doubt many on here could get through an hour with her without crying never mind producing wood.

Do you go once a month or once every six months? Just checking how pissed I am?

This Thai girl she didn’t say she was smuggled into the country by a ginger bloke from the Timperley area by any chance ;-)

Yes she said he had just got out of the nick? Did 5 years for smuggling Thai women.

Hahaha! That’s an ace story.
I’d have just gone for it - if I thought I could get it up under pressure!

I don’t see much point in resisting tbh, then again I don’t think my wife would give two shits. Prolly happy that I’m not rubbing my cock against her leg later that night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.