Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

In the early 90’s in a boozer I drank in (Wellington, Stalybridge) there was a guy called Bob who started going to Thailand for his holidays. He became known as Bangkok Bob after his first few trips. He was around mid thirties at the time. His sole reason for going was to shag as many of the local prossies as possible and get pissed.

He came back from one trip and had caught a dose, he was then known as “Bangkok Bob with the yellow knob”.

Roll on a couple of years and he returned home stating he had “seen” the same girl for the full holiday. He still had to pay but he was smitten and they started to exchange letters (along with sending her money) when he came home. One night a few months later he brought her latest letter in the pub, proudly showing it to everyone, the first lines read:

Dear Bob

I have now left School!

How times change?

Last edited:
You seem to get easily aroused in my opinion, also nice generalisation about south east asians there.

Btw South East Asia isn't the orient

I didn’t say it was.

Almost every single person I know of Indian origin has married within their own. It’s very rare that they don’t. You MUST know that’s true. It’s not “cultural” or “tradition”. It’s racism.

I didn’t say it was.

Almost every single person I know of Indian origin has married within their own. It’s very rare that they don’t. You MUST know that’s true. It’s not “cultural” or “tradition”. It’s racism.

Wtf has india got to do with south east asia?

What are you on about?

I replied to you assertion any massage people get ends in a hand job, you refered to them as oriental not me and then mentioned filipinos, you are mixing up sub continents also the term orient is very 20th century.

I must have had a bad Thai masseur experience then, because she roughed me up as though she was trying to knead bread on speed. She suggested a happy ending but the budgie in my smugglers was as flaccid as a comatose seal pup. Mind you, she was a heavy handed munter who would have probably made it as a prop forward.

They’d dress like tarts. Tiny skirts, low cut tops. Making constant physical contact including accidental brushing of your cock is designed to arouse you. They’re rubbing warm massage oil in to your naked body too.

Wtf has india got to do with south east asia?

What are you on about?

I replied to you assertion any massage people get ends in a hand job, you refered to them as oriental not me and then mentioned filipinos, you are mixing up sub continents also the term orient is very 20th century.

Do fuck off. You still won’t answer the question.

That reply was so rushed. You’re really angry, aren’t you?

Do fuck off. You still won’t answer the question.

That reply was so rushed. You’re really angry, aren’t you?

What question?

And no I ain't angry, just have no clue what you are on about.

If it is I must know Indians marry within their own I wouldn't know.

This thread is or at least was about Thais, Indians have fuck all to do with them so not sure why you brought them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.