Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

They’d dress like tarts. Tiny skirts, low cut tops. Making constant physical contact including accidental brushing of your cock is designed to arouse you. They’re rubbing warm massage oil in to your naked body too.
brushing of your cock is designed to arouse you(haven't heard that for jonks=arouse)
They’re rubbing warm massage oil in to your naked body too(think it depends if they spit or swallow from the previous client)

brushing of your cock is designed to arouse you(haven't heard that for jonks=arouse)
They’re rubbing warm massage oil in to your naked body too(think it depends if they spit or swallow from the previous client)

Sorry so I could have had a blow job?

Worsley you were sent on a scouting mission, my mate wanted to know if the happy ending was extra money and if so how much but you bottled it. Now he will have save up in case !

Is the correct answer,Or you could off got a ladyboy,then its hush hush mate..
There used to be a bar in Pattaya where you sat at the bar on stools, the bar had a curtain round it, when you'd sat down, you'd get offered a nosh, the bar was dark so you couldn't see a great deal. Used to be funny watching people coming out of there, there would be 4 or 5 seats at the bar, and everyone would be getting a blowjob at the same time, when everyone had finished, the blowers would get up and walk out from behind the bar, one would be a ladyboy, it was up to you to determine which one had received off shim!

I didn't ever go in there, I used to meet a mate at a bar opposite, sit outside and laugh like fk at the faces of people coming out!

There used to be a bar in Pattaya where you sat at the bar on stools, the bar had a curtain round it, when you'd sat down, you'd get offered a nosh, the bar was dark so you couldn't see a great deal. Used to be funny watching people coming out of there, there would be 4 or 5 seats at the bar, and everyone would be getting a blowjob at the same time, when everyone had finished, the blowers would get up and walk out from behind the bar, one would be a ladyboy, it was up to you to determine which one had received off shim!

I didn't ever go in there, I used to meet a mate at a bar opposite, sit outside and laugh like fk at the faces of people coming out!

Haha.

Went in one very similarly to that,had holes along the bar.put your meat in and take a chance who doing you a favour..

There's a place above a kebab shop in Fallowfield called Pandora's Box. It's been there years so it must be reputable. Probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.