Do Villa fans want Jack to win the PL?

Saw this doing the rounds on Twitter the other day. Most Villa fans were slagging it off tbf to them

View attachment 43645
I said to one of my Villa mates the day Gerrard got hired -- watch and see how the Liverpool fans try to force some sort of condescending 'sister club' relationship onto you. Can't think of a more annoying club than Liverpool to have connections to via current staff/players

I think what sticks in a lot of Villa throats is that we didn't need the money.

100 million is a hell of a lot of cash but our owners are wealthy and the players we've spent it on still don't replace what he was to us.

It's a long road to walk to get away from that dependency on one player.

He was out injured for three months last season and we were still a better team across the balance of that season than this.

We sold him because we had to, because of the release clause. It made you pay more than he's worth to you, but it was less than he was worth to us.

Without the release clause, there might not have been any fee high enough to get us to part with him.
IIRC Jack signed his Villa contract with the release clause only a year before he left so it must have been on his mind that he wanted to try something fresh, only prepared to renew with the clause otherwise he would have been tied down like Kane. I'm sure he could see that Villa were making progress but maybe not quick enough for his ambitions When a club that competes for trophies every season, at the moment, comes calling then its was too much to resist but he had made sure that Villa were richly rewarded. The fee that City paid was worth it otherwise City would have not paid it, we have an history of walking from deals

Biggest set of cunts we’ve won the title playing against.

Were really rubbing it in at 2-0 singing about the Scousers winning the league and then all fucked off as soon as we were winning, I counter 3 who stayed for the trophy.

Compare that to QPR, West Ham and Brighton and there’s a big gulf in wanker-ness.

Hope the fuckers get relegated with their shite balloon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.