Do Villa fans want Jack to win the PL?

What a bellend Gerrard is. His entire gameplan was gamesmanship. Time wasting, faking injuries, even changing the ends on the kickoff.

Even if this had been a random game of no value losing to this bunch would have been heart-breaking.

At least you could say Villa finally had a Gerrard identity to them.

What went on at the post match press conference did he fuck off without answering questions and then mentioned something about their keeper being hit ..

What went on at the post match press conference did he fuck off without answering questions and then mentioned something about their keeper being hit ..

I don't know about earlier questions, but he was asked if his players had got off the pitch safely. At that, he answered briefly as he stood and walked off. He was already set to leave when it happened though - he'd turned his chair towards the door and answered over his shoulder - so I assume he'd answered anything he was asked.

Presumably relatively few journalists were there, as the rest were still up in the stands?

What a bellend Gerrard is. His entire gameplan was gamesmanship. Time wasting, faking injuries, even changing the ends on the kickoff.

Even if this had been a random game of no value losing to this bunch would have been heart-breaking.

At least you could say Villa finally had a Gerrard identity to them.
And he still blew it.

Town was rammed with Villa and I spoke to several in a couple of pubs before the match. Most wanted us to win the league, especially older Villa fans. However, 4 or 5 (teenagers/early 20s) on the tram said they didn't want Grealish to win a PL winners medal. They had a few knobheads amongst them yesterday but i found most where in good spirits and well behaved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.