Do Villa fans want Jack to win the PL?

Did I dream it or did I hear Villa chanting Liverpool?
Everton fans chanting “we love you City” at the Emirates
Chelsea fans singing “come on City”at Stamford bridge
Wolves fans singing “ blue moon” At Klanfield

Apart from the press area at each stadium, we had lots of “neutral” support yesterday

Town was rammed with Villa and I spoke to several in a couple of pubs before the match. Most wanted us to win the league, especially older Villa fans. However, 4 or 5 (teenagers/early 20s) on the tram said they didn't want Grealish to win a PL winners medal. They had a few knobheads amongst them yesterday but i found most where in good spirits and well behaved.
Bumped into a few in The Piccadilly after the game and they were fine. One said he doesn’t have any issues with Grealish and how could he or Villa fans complain after getting £100m for him. He said most Villa fans preferred us to win the league but weren’t keen that it happened on their watch.

Biggest set of cunts we’ve won the title playing against.

Were really rubbing it in at 2-0 singing about the Scousers winning the league and then all fucked off as soon as we were winning, I counter 3 who stayed for the trophy.

Compare that to QPR, West Ham and Brighton and there’s a big gulf in wanker-ness.

Hope the fuckers get relegated with their shite balloon.
Agree.

I hope we smash them home and away next season !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.