Do Villa fans want Jack to win the PL?

When you think about it he was there for years, their best player most of the time, stayed loyal when they got relegated, then when he knew bigger clubs would come calling signed a new contract with a HUNDRED MILLION release clause, when he could have made it much lower. They should be grateful but they're too stupid.

Shame they don’t get to play Birmingham City more often then!
They are so arrogant and self-entitled they believe they are bigger than City based on their success before World War 1. Of course they hate Brum and the Baggies but don't get much chance to vent about them these days. The atmosphere when we play them has become very toxic. I think it all started with Gareth Barry and them waving fake money at him. I have family in the Brum area and they have been saying for years that Villa fans are total twats and are despised by all other Midlands clubs. Now I believe them.

They absolutely loved Jack, but where upset he left.

They got paid well, should understand why he left for footballing reasons (widely reported Villa offered to match his City wage), for those of us who remember SWP (I believe or certainly I did, wished him well).

All of the above makes me think Villa fans may well hope he wins on Sun, but they are a real strange set of fans, so I don’t think they will?

Thoughts and if we do have some Villa fans on here, it would be great to hear and don’t feel you need to say what we want to hear. Just trying to get a feel for Sunday.

Also Villa players, what do they think flash bastard don’t want him to win or genuinely happy for him and want him to do so?
Are you fucking mental? Of course they don’t

Spot on. They will boo his every touch. They hate City more than anyone else.
Because, despite us taking over their ground every time we’ve been for the last 40 years they swallow the press mantra that were at Stockport County levels before 2010 and are a diddy club with no fans or istree

Because, despite us taking over their ground every time we’ve been for the last 40 years they swallow the press mantra that were at Stockport County levels before 2010 and are a diddy club with no fans or istree
The Kelechi hat-trick cup tie. Cheap tickets and we still had half the stadium.
Slapped them about on and off the field.Took the absolute piss. Invaded their pubs and everything.
Maybe 10-12,000 of the Peaky dickheads about that day. Laughable
Pretenders. Fickle as fuck
Birmingham City are shit and going bust but their lads would never, ever stand for such audacity

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.