Do we deserve to win the title?

trevorriley said:
do we want the title ?
If so get behind the team saturday against sunderland, same as we did with the chelsea game singing and chanting, come on ! ctid

Correct.

Come on blues, let's snatch this title and hurt those cunts.

Bear in mind if we do then the scum finish potless, potless, the great man yoo, with fucking fergie, with the bias, with bent refs, ha ha potless.

You can only compare teams when they've played everyone. Whoever gets the best results against every opposition will deserve to have won it so we won't know until it's mathematically certain who's won it. Simple really. I think we've played the most entertaining football so far though.

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
This is it. End of.

Everyone play each other home and away and the best team finishes top.
I call bollocks when the refs give far more decisions to one team than the other.

Well we don't live in perfect world, so perhaps we could also include the respective financial resources of each club, how many cup games they had to play and what injuries they had in your little matrix.

I'm not sure who would decide on the points system etc but I'm sure it would make for a much more exciting league.

I'd say that regardless of the dodgy decisions it's about honours even with the rags at the moment.

We were scintillating first third of the season however imo our away form compared to theirs since before Xmas levels things up.

I just still hold out hope that it will all come down to derby day, that would be fair.

Winner takes all.

Like many have said, if we lift the crown on the QPR game, we will have deserved it. If we don't, well then we won't have deserved it. Dropping points at teams like Swansea and Sunderland are not what wins you titles, whereas on the flip side smashing fuck out of 2 of the best sides in the league, away, does win you titles. It's a fucking rollercoaster at the minute, I know that much and May can't come quick enough, (i'll be as grey as Ravanelli by then!), then I can sit back and laugh at the shambles that is the national team, not giving a flying fuck about what happens there.

Something in my bones says Monday for United at Blackburn isn't going to go to script.

Pigeonho said:
Like many have said, if we lift the crown on the QPR game, we will have deserved it. If we don't, well then we won't have deserved it. Dropping points at teams like Swansea and Sunderland are not what wins you titles, whereas on the flip side smashing fuck out of 2 of the best sides in the league, away, does win you titles. It's a fucking rollercoaster at the minute, I know that much and May can't come quick enough, (i'll be as grey as Ravanelli by then!), then I can sit back and laugh at the shambles that is the national team, not giving a flying fuck about what happens there.

Something in my bones says Monday for United at Blackburn isn't going to go to script.

Something in my bones told me that they would drop points at Norwich & Tottenham.

flb said:
Pigeonho said:

Something in my bones told me that they would drop points at Norwich & Tottenham.
Don't think they'll get beat, but I think they might only have to settle for a draw there. I think they've won 3 of their last six, drawn one and lost 2. Better form than they have shown most of the season, plus they beat United at OT. Sunderland looked shocking v the Toffees the other night, so I think 3 points is on the cards for us.

3-1 City
1-1 Blackburn v United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.