Do we deserve to win the title?

Pigeonho said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
flb said:
Something in my bones told me that they would drop points at Norwich & Tottenham.

Me too. That's when the disappointment set in and the reality of this "two horse race" situation finally hit me. The one I'm seriously hoping for them to fuck things up in is away at Wigan, those pie-eaters look like they're scrapping for their lives IMO, just hope they haven't peaked too soon with their battle.

Plus....
Blackburn, QPR and even Villa to some extent, might give them tougher tests than they look on paper due to their end-of-season blood and thunder survival attempts.

We live in hope.
It'll be said that Wigan will bend over for them, something to do with Whelan and Fergie.

Just gotta hope that survival means more to them than loyalty haven't we

Another very simple solution; We win all remaining games and, so long as we continue to stay in front on goal difference, we will win the title.

Pigeonho said:
Me too. That's when the disappointment set in and the reality of this "two horse race" situation finally hit me. The one I'm seriously hoping for them to fuck things up in is away at Wigan, those pie-eaters look like they're scrapping for their lives IMO, just hope they haven't peaked too soon with their battle.

Plus....
Blackburn, QPR and even Villa to some extent, might give them tougher tests than they look on paper due to their end-of-season blood and thunder survival attempts.

We live in hope.
It'll be said that Wigan will bend over for them, something to do with Whelan and Fergie.

Just gotta hope that survival means more to them than loyalty haven't we
At £40m, or whatever the potential cost of dropping out of the PL is, it's a no-brainer really.

Bluemoon115 said:
If we win it yes.

If not, no.

You get what you deserve in the league. The three worst teams go down, 4 best into the CL, and Fulham will once again be the most pointless side, doing nothing interesting all season.

Nothing else needs to be said!

You get what you get if we win every game we will win the league. Deservedly so. If we fold and don't step up then we don't deserve squat. Bluemoan will flick into denial mode and it will be those dastardly referees fault!

I think we do deserve it as things stand. We've been the best team so far. The defeats (all by the single goal) have been very frustrating as have the draws.

RandomJ said:
No one deserves to win a title it's something you earn.

Yeah, there's too much of this 'derserve' crap knocking about. DementedDipperHansen came out with the same old crap last weekend when he pontificated that Spurs 'deserve' a CL place. No one deserves a CL place. You accumulate the points over the season and that's that. Got nowt to do with deserving!

But if any team ever deserved a PL title it has got to be us, but only if we get more points than the other 'deserving' cases!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.