Do we deserve to win the title?

Not the way we are playing away at the moment.

Unless that improves we will come second and you have to say that if we dont win it we therefore didn't deserve it as when the pressure mounted we couldnt deal with it.

glen quagmire said:
If anyone deserves to win it, it would be spurs. Their barcelona style football, loan strike force and cheeky chappy manager have been a revelation.

Spot on there Glen,if only they,d won more games,would have been triffic champs.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Yes we do, because every **** in the country is against us winning the title.
I work with an Everton, two Liverpool, two Bolton, a Wednesday and an Arsenal fan and every one of them wants City to win the title. I went down to London on a course just after Christmas and everyone I spoke to down there (Chelsea Arsenal and West Ham fans) wanted City to win the title. I went on another course last month at the Palace Theatre in town where I spoke to a Chesterfield fan and a Leeds fan who both wanted City to win the title.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 am --<br /><br />
Mantel said:
Bluemoon115 said:
If we win it yes.

If not, no.
Correct. It doesn't matter how many days you are leading the league. The last day is important.
The last day is the ONLY important day. Everything else makes no odds whatsoever as not everybody has played everybody so it means absolutely nothing to be top for any of the other 37 games.

We're still creating scoring opportunities but we've lost points by not putting chances away. We should have done Swansea for one example. 3 points right there.

flb said:
Pigeonho said:
Something in my bones says Monday for United at Blackburn isn't going to go to script.

Something in my bones told me that they would drop points at Norwich & Tottenham.

Me too. That's when the disappointment set in and the reality of this "two horse race" situation finally hit me. The one I'm seriously hoping for them to fuck things up in is away at Wigan, those pie-eaters look like they're scrapping for their lives IMO, just hope they haven't peaked too soon with their battle.

Plus....
Blackburn, QPR and even Villa to some extent, might give them tougher tests than they look on paper due to their end-of-season blood and thunder survival attempts.

We live in hope.

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
flb said:
Pigeonho said:
Something in my bones says Monday for United at Blackburn isn't going to go to script.

Something in my bones told me that they would drop points at Norwich & Tottenham.

Me too. That's when the disappointment set in and the reality of this "two horse race" situation finally hit me. The one I'm seriously hoping for them to fuck things up in is away at Wigan, those pie-eaters look like they're scrapping for their lives IMO, just hope they haven't peaked too soon with their battle.

Plus....
Blackburn, QPR and even Villa to some extent, might give them tougher tests than they look on paper due to their end-of-season blood and thunder survival attempts.

We live in hope.
It'll be said that Wigan will bend over for them, something to do with Whelan and Fergie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.