Do we have a world class forward?

So ? We are top of the league without a striker, as we were last year.
We didn’t buy Grealish to replace Aguero we bought him, in my opinion to move into midfield.
The signings of Grealish and Aguero’s replacement have bugger all to do with each other. We will replace Aguero when we can get the player we want to replace him.
Or after all the titles in the last few years do you think our transfer team don’t know what the difference is between an attacking midfielder and a striker ?
Some miserable twats on here just want to shoehorn in a dig at Grealish for the sake of it in every single conversation, whether it's relevant to the subject or not.

I will say it again as I did on a previous thread

it would be a huge waste of one of the best play makers in the world prime KDB to not have a great striker to feed.
however I trust our club to do the right thing and be patient for the right player.

ive never thought about that and with managing to win most games anyway never been that bothered but that’s a great point

No & we still win most games however on the occasions we don’t win it’s usually due to not having a top striker. It would also help us achieve chumps league as without one or even 2 I would say we ain’t winning that yet

No & we still win most games however on the occasions we don’t win it’s usually due to not having a top striker. It would also help us achieve chumps league as without one or even 2 I would say we ain’t winning that yet
But what about when we have had a striker and didn't win games or the CL?

I think you've really oversimplified this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.