Do we have some sort of tie-in with Rangers?

bluefromleve32 said:
no after what those horrible cunts did to the city ctr, they can all burn

I am sure it was Celtic that trashed the City. I maybe one of the few but all I care about is City and if the players are going to benefit from a loan there then that is fine by me.

stumpy_mcfc said:
bluefromleve32 said:

I am sure it was Celtic that trashed the City. I maybe one of the few but all I care about is City and if the players are going to benefit from a loan there then that is fine by me.
No it was definitely rangers fans who wrecked the city after the Europa league final in coms

stumpy_mcfc said:
bluefromleve32 said:

Don't talk fucking shite.
It was that barmy bunch of sectarian,wanna-be orangeman wankers who decided that a faulty TV screen warranted a full scale riot.
Fuck them and their religious bigotry right off.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
bluefromleve32 said:

It was that barmy bunch of sectarian,wanna-be orangeman wankers who decided that a faulty TV screen warranted a full scale riot.

Irony ?

remember watching city vs reading in the old division 2, and there were a load of rangers fans right at the front of the city end, they were very visible and giving tommy burns a load of grief

Ken Shabby said:
Last year one of our youngsters (Andrew Mitchell) signed for them and now those Norwegian twins (Skogsrud) are moving there next month. And with Weiss having been on loan .. I just wondered?

How does City releasing the Norweigan twins on a free and them subsequently signing for Rangers constitute a link between the clubs??

No links with either of the OF thanks, fuck the pair of them off. We do seem to have a small section in our support who seem to think that Rangers' moronic element are to be admired and copied but that's about as far as it goes.

clp1000 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
stumpy_mcfc said:

Irony ?

all rangers fans are loyal orangemen...ooooo ahhhh up the RA haha

In the olde days, we were the protestant manchester club, utd the catholic. Several of my mates wore Rangers regalia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.