Do we now love Sunderland!?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
ali_bee said:
We probably should show a little love to Everton too, in this big love-fest
Unfortunately, my detestation of Moyes has lessened greatly....
It will soar when he is appointed as the manager of the Trafford Turd-Burglars. The bug-eyed freak!!!

BlueMoonraker said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Too many bad memories of nasty days at roker park.
sunderland fans can get to fuck.
You've never even been!!

bit of a strange statement to aim at someone on a public forum. care to back up the statement, or you just being a knob?

TonyM said:
I love them now...and I love the QPR fans.

In fact I think we should have a song that thanks all other teams for their well wishes and we sing it at every domestic game except United where we sing an opposite version.

if you hate man united clap your hands and stand up if you hate man u usually do the trick!

love it when away fans come and sing that

BlueMoonraker said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
ali_bee said:
We probably should show a little love to Everton too, in this big love-fest
Unfortunately, my detestation of Moyes has lessened greatly....
It will soar when he is appointed as the manager of the Trafford Turd-Burglars. The bug-eyed freak!!!
I am hoping it's only a brief hiatus!

TonyM said:
I love them now...and I love the QPR fans.

In fact I think we should have a song that thanks all other teams for their well wishes and we sing it at every domestic game except United where we sing an opposite version.

I agree. We should make a song that thanks all the neutrals for their good wishes and support against the evil empire. A song that keeps us grounded. A song that reminds us where we came from. A song that appeciates our luck and keeps the hope and dreams of other footy teams alive. Any ideas? Maybe I should start a new thread?

My wife's a Sunderland fan (and former season ticket holder) which takes some effort living in Mansfield and we do every City v Sunderland game. She has to sit on her hands at Ethiad and I do at SOL. I like Makems, lovely people and mad crazy about their footy. There are way more shirts worn in Sunderland town centre at a weekend than Manchester, loads of girls too! And when I went with the wife to cheer Sunderland on against the Rags a couple of years ago at that crappy Stretford Mecano stadium (typical last minute rag equaliser) there were Mackem crying at the finish! Don't think they're Utd fans - coz they're certainly not!

They were honary blues for the day last week and did everyone proud!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.