Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Impeccable said:
Oh the irony if Joe drops a clanger and costs us the cup.

Personally, Pants for me. He's a very accomplished keeper and deserves his place in the FA cup games.
Where would the irony be??? Goalies make mistakes, Cech played like a clown the other day but im sure he is still there No1 today
Mancini will make the call and probably already has. Hart and Pants no where they both stand, I also think Pants is better than a No2 so will probs want a summer move

You really can't see the irony if it was to happen after reading through this thread?

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Impeccable said:
Oh the irony if Joe drops a clanger and costs us the cup.

Personally, Pants for me. He's a very accomplished keeper and deserves his place in the FA cup games.
Where would the irony be??? Goalies make mistakes, Cech played like a clown the other day but im sure he is still there No1 today
Mancini will make the call and probably already has. Hart and Pants no where they both stand, I also think Pants is better than a No2 so will probs want a summer move

You really can't see the irony if it was to happen after reading through this thread?
I would say the Hart/Pants debate is split around 60/40
It still wouldn't be irony because some people think are No1 should play important games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I would say the Hart/Pants debate is split around 60/40
It still wouldn't be irony because some people think are No1 should play important games

Forget it. It doesn't matter.

Jeeeez

MSP said:
Gelsons Dad said:
kun said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsnaoo03ko[/youtube]

We got knock out in Madrid.

Yep, and only Ronaldo had 7 shots on target that day. Guess where they finished if he only scored once. 25+ more shots beside Ronaldos were fired by Real Madrid that day (not sure how many on target but certainly few).

You only need to shag one sheep.

kenzie115 said:
I think he'll go for Hart given we're playing United or Chelsea, and it's at Wembley. There's no chance of Hart being phased by the big occasion as he's played at Wembley plenty of times.

That said, I think Pantilimon should get a chance in some league games, sort of as compensation if you like.

Don't think that will happen, 12 points to catch up and all that..

Stretfordian_Blue said:
jimharri said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Why is everyone so certain we will get through to the final? We could get Chelsea/United in the semi and boom, we're potentially out.
To be fair to the OP, he did say in his post ''possible final''. The thread title could be seen as being a bit presumptious, but we're all hoping that we do get to the final.
Of course we're all hoping so, but it's very arrogant, almost raglike in the way we're going about final discussions already.

It's sorted already. Millions of Rags have decided that having been turfed out by FakeRon they will have the second prize of a Cup and League Double. Remember the last time they hammered on about a triple? They got fuck all!

Gelsons Dad said:
MSP said:
Gelsons Dad said:
We got knock out in Madrid.

Yep, and only Ronaldo had 7 shots on target that day. Guess where they finished if he only scored once. 25+ more shots beside Ronaldos were fired by Real Madrid that day (not sure how many on target but certainly few).

You only need to shag one sheep.
How did we get knocked out in Madrid by the way?

Mancini should pick his strongest team for every game until the end of the season and for me that means Joe comes in for the semi and hopefully the final too if we get through.. Harsh, possibly, yes, but picking a side on based sentiment never won anybody anything..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.