Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Gelsons Dad said:
MSP said:
Gelsons Dad said:
We got knock out in Madrid.

Yep, and only Ronaldo had 7 shots on target that day. Guess where they finished if he only scored once. 25+ more shots beside Ronaldos were fired by Real Madrid that day (not sure how many on target but certainly few).

You only need to shag one sheep.

Yep, and Kompany did it.

Strikers can miss 5 chances and score one goal and they'll be praised for whole next week but God forbid if keeper saves 10-15 shots but concede one, it will be mentioned next decade.

Though that goal was in no way Hart's mistake but Kompany's who was abysmal at that time and guilty for 2 goals that night.

Costel needs the odd game to keep him match ready. He can't be left on the bench all the time, for every game. It's fair enough about some picking the 'strongest' team possible - outfield players are always likely to get some game time coming off the bench - this is obviously not the case for goalkeepers, making it vitally important that he occasionally gets match practice at a good level.

He's played very well in all the cup games so far hasn't he? He's a quality keeper from what I've seen; keep Joe on the bench.

I'd stick with him, he's done fuck all wrong.
It'd be a kick in the bollocks for him now.
Who's to say Hart wont fuck up if he got the shout.
That's how i feel about it, right or wrong that's how i feel.
I am open to criticism but couldn't care less.

If it's united maybe pantilimon is better... In the last match hart seemed to have a soft spot for rooney...

BlueMo' said:
I'd stick with him, he's done fuck all wrong.
It'd be a kick in the bollocks for him now.
Who's to say Hart wont fuck up if he got the shout.
That's how i feel about it, right or wrong that's how i feel.
I am open to criticism but couldn't care less.

What are the chances Pants would outplay Hart? None. If he was better he'd be the first team keeper. He's the back-up for a reason. No he hasn't done anything wrong but what's he been asked to do in the FA Cup games? Nothing. He hasn't been forced to make a single real save in a game. He hasn't faced a top team in the competition. Stoke a mid table team is the best he's faced and they are a mid table team. Watford is a top Championship side but still a championship side. Leeds is 10th in the Championship, Barnsley is 21st. Clean sheets vs those clubs hardly compares to clean sheets vs Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Fulham, etc...

I think whichever one it is if they make a mistake bobby will get hammered for his choice.Its a tough one and im glad i dont have to decide

What are the chances Pants would outplay Hart? None. If he was better he'd be the first team keeper. He's the back-up for a reason. No he hasn't done anything wrong but what's he been asked to do in the FA Cup games? Nothing. He hasn't been forced to make a single real save in a game. He hasn't faced a top team in the competition. Stoke a mid table team is the best he's faced and they are a mid table team. Watford is a top Championship side but still a championship side. Leeds is 10th in the Championship, Barnsley is 21st. Clean sheets vs those clubs hardly compares to clean sheets vs Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Fulham, etc...[/quote]

You're selective in your memory.
Pants full length fingertip save against Barnsley was class,Watford similar saves a couple of times.
Hart is undoubtably a better keeper,but he didn't exactly smell of roses at Southampton.
How do you gain big match experience if it is taken away from you when the big match comes up?
Why is it that Stoke are a poor team when pants faces them, but worthy of an honourable mention when Joe keeps a clean sheet against them?
The Wembley atmosphere could spark another dandruff attack and Joe is then left a broken man. Do you want that on your concience? well do you??

Chris
South Stand Snob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.