Do you believe in hitting kids?

I would love to stamp all over them little cunts faces. If that was my nan/mum there would be trouble.

Ive hit my kids in the past,on the legs or bum and ONLY when they have been really naughty and deserved it. Ive never hit them on the head or face and i`ve never just cuffed them or done it for the slightest reason. Parents who smack there kids for no reason and do it across the head should be prosecuted. That advert that ran last year where that dad hits that girl across the head when she`s having breakfast is horrible and i`d like to see that fat tw@t hit across the head by me.
Your kids are part of you and bringing them up to be respectful and nice is what every parent should be proud of and made to do.
This country is over run with ferrel scally tw@ts and the parents are to blame.

My mum was a heavy handed fu@ker and tanned my arse on plenty of occasions but i always knew i did wrong and knew if i did something as bad again i`d get my ass tanned so i never did. My kids are a credit to me and my other half(so the teachers tell me) so i think the values my parents instilled in me have set my kids up for a better future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.