Do you celebrate a goal immediately or wait incase VAR rules it out?

I've a great eye for spotting a potential offside when watching on TV, if I do say so myself :)
VAR is the first thing comes into my head these days when a goal is scored but on the like of last night's two goals i knew there was nothing that could potentially rule them out

I've a great eye for spotting a potential offside when watching on TV, if I do say so myself :)
VAR is the first thing comes into my head these days when a goal is scored but on the like of last night's two goals i knew there was nothing that could potentially rule them out
Same. When we score my mind reruns it immediately looking for anything that might rule it out. If I think there is a question I don’t celebrate.I wish we scored more like Rodris at the weekend. No doubts about that one !

VAR has ruined it. A lifetime of checking the linesman first but celebrating is now in the past. Looking on from SS3, I have expected both goals to be ruled out for offside. Very sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.