Do you celebrate a goal immediately or wait incase VAR rules it out?

I still celebrate immediately....it's just a natural reaction emotionally to a goal going in.

Yes, VAR is a pain in the arse at times but it doesn't alter my overall enjoyment in watching my club.

I weigh up the situation.

If it's Rodris v Everton, I know it's very unlikely to be ruled out so I celebrate all out.

If it's like the goals last night where the initial balls to Walker and Bernardo are a through ball, i'm hesitant to all out celebrate. I still celebrated but under the guise that it could get ruled out.

VAR has killed the celebration in certain scenarios.

Easier to celebrate in the stadium as it's a lot clearer whether the players are offside or not.

Celebrate straight away but i think sometimes the way the goal goes in you know if theres doubt. Like last night, when Walker was played in by Rodri, i celebrated but thought that will be tight. Where as Rodri's thunder bastard at the week was in no doubt.

After that goal against tot, i wait at least one minute before starting to celebrate.

Not really, more like a "yeah!" then immediately my brain jumps to working out any possible scenario as to how it can be ruled out.

Ever since the disallowed winner in the Spurs game I've never really celebrated a goal with sheer jubilation because the fun's been knocked out of it. A goal is not when the ball hits the back of the net anymore, it's when the ref blows his whistle for the restart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.