Do you ever just do nothing at weekend?

I'm now recovering from watching some ginger yonner chewing some kid's toenails.

That is a gross picture

I am binging dexter season one
I keep feeling a little sick every time I remember it. Ugh!!
I'm watching some car crash compilation vid on YouTube. I'm never getting in a car again. What a bad invention!

I'm a single parent with with 10 and 6 year old. I work full time mon-fri and every other Saturday. Kids are away this weekend with grandparents as it's half term and it's my weekend off. For the first time In a long time, I've a weekend to myself. So, what have I done? Nothing! I spent till lunchtime yesterday in bed, got up, drank and watched football till I passed out just before MOTD. Got up today, went shopping and cooked a roast for myself, watched manure get battered and here I am. Work in the morning, so now stopped drinking after 2 bottles of red and how do I feel? Like I've wasted a weekend! Too much time to myself really isn't a good thing. Retirement really will kill me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.