Do you have any old valuable memorabilia?

Iv got a few signed pictures by pele, calzaghe, Hatton, sugar ray Leonard, Eubank, eusabio, bell, raging bull, Duran and a brazil 70s shirt signed by Socrates. Never really checked if they're worth much .

BlueHalli said:
Iv got a few signed pictures by pele, calzaghe, Hatton, sugar ray Leonard, Eubank, eusabio, bell, raging bull, Duran and a brazil 70s shirt signed by Socrates. Never really checked if they're worth much .

I went to a restaurant some years ago in Essex where Jake La Motta was the guest speaker. Very entertaining chap and still looked a tough son of a gun.

We've got the newspapers for Queen Elizabeths Coronation 1953 newspapers for Manchester whit walks 1955, 1966 World Cup stamps and programme, City's 1976 cup ticket and programme and a lot of old coins that should be worth something. All the old City shirts I gave to charity when city had that big collection but still got loads of City stuff.

Newcastle United away 1968 program.
Quarter final,Semi final,3-4 place,Final tickets, plus program for 1966 World Cup.
12 years ago I gave away my Cup winners cup final program, City v Gornik. Been told since its worth a bob or two.

dawlish dave said:
Newcastle United away 168 program.
Quarter final,Semi final,3-4 place,Final tickets, plus program for 1966 World Cup.
12 years ago I gave away my Cup winners cup final program, City v Gornik. Been told since its worth a bob or two.

possibly £500 quid.

I have got 90% of all City programmes home and away back to 1944. An annoying and expensive and bulky hobby.

Should have everyone by the end of this year. Been collecting for 28 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.