Do you have any old valuable memorabilia?

I have 2 or 3 silk scarves ,from the seventies, mint condition in poly bags, with Bell-Lee-Summerbee etc
I often wondered if they have any value

MCFCTrick said:
Lots of old gig tickets .... Oldest being Queen at Palace in 74 ..... Roxy Music, The Who and Thin Lizzy all at Belle Vue. Loads from Free Trade Hall .... fair few programmes ....

I have almost all my concert tickets, with all bar the most recent filed in photograph albums - along with all my City Wembley tickets, some guest passes, a piece of Ritchie Blackmore's guitar string and a few plectrums, not surprisingly two of which are Rick Neilsen's.

I've still got a pair of Albert Bouchard's drum sticks from the FTH gig when BOC were supported by Japan.

Stopped buying programmes and badges years ago but I have all the ones I bought, which is quite a lot of badges. Among the programmes I have one from Kiss' first gig in Manchester that is signed by Paul Stanley. My copy of Kiss Alive II is signed by Gene, Ace, Paul and Eric Carr.

I have City programmes from down the years but threw a whole load of them out - blame the wife - some years back. These days, I buy two per season: first and last home game, which I keep.

I have a City football signed by the Gillingham play-off squad; although the singatures are a bit faded. I also have an autograph book somewhere with a full set of City signatures from some point in the early 70's - Bell, Lee, Summerbee & Co.

I've still got some Subbuteo teams, which can be valuable; had about 30 teams at one point but wife sold most of them on Ebay so I actaully made a profit on my transfer dealings.

smeeagain said:
I have 2 or 3 silk scarves ,from the seventies, mint condition in poly bags, with Bell-Lee-Summerbee etc
I often wondered if they have any value

Superb. Ive still got a white silk T Rex one with pictures of Marc Bolan.

I've got a seat out of Maine rd. and a 1956, 2nd division winners medal. I also have all my 7" vinyl punk singles and bootlegs that I would have got from the underground market, Robinsons records, Yanks, paperchase etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.