Do you like trains?

Ahh right a 66/7 then,never into wagons,chasing locos was hard enough

I don't get around too much and although I said I'd never do it, when I ran out of loco's passing through Casey Lane I sucummed and became a "darksider" 18 months ago. I even do it when I go over to Prague to see the in-laws!

Casey Jones
Steamin' and rollin'
Casey Jones
You never have to guess
When you hear the tootin' of the whistle
It's Casey at the throttle of the Cannonball Express

Do some of you train spotting dweebs buffer your bell end when you see a new train or something?

I'm asking for a friend.

Tell us what your youth was like then,because I'd probably be able to tick the same boxes you say,and I've never had to buffer my own bellend,even on train trips in my youth I always managed to get into a bird on way home :)

In this affectionate documentary Michael Palin confesses to being a train spotter when he was a boy and fulfils his ambition to travel to the Isle of Skye by train. On the way he contrasts the practical world of modern trains with the nostalgic dreams of steam and stops off to hop on a steam train in Yorkshire. His mission fulfilled at the Kyle of Lochalsh, which route will he take home? If you have an hour to spare it is an excellent watch and a blast from the past.

Tornado is on main line today. Plenty of semi's being nursed at Doncaster for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.