Do you really believe the league is over...?

I’ve been a City fan for too long to get complacent. I am worried about how tired we look but watched Dippers v Spuds on Sunday and the Dippers looked knackered after 60 minutes. All the top teams are in multiple competitions. Heresy I know, but just how bothered is anybody about the FA cup? We already have a Wembley day out to look forward to. One or two more injuries and we will be struggling a bit.

Let’s win the league, have a great day out in the carabao cup final and see how far we can go in the CL.

Off to put my tin hat on now.

A team would mess this up once in 200 attempts.

If those odds aren't good enough then yes it's not over but come on.

When did we last lose at home for instance?

A team would mess this up once in 200 attempts.

If those odds aren't good enough then yes it's not over but come on.

When did we last lose at home for instance?

Bloody hell don’t say that. If and when we do get across the line I can’t wait to get pissed and relax.

We will drop points and lose another game or two at most but none of that matters because the bus parkers will not win 9 or 10 of the next 12. It’s not going to happen.

No team behind us is currently good enough to win even the next 7 consecutive matches.

The league is over,
We nearly had the perfect combination,
FA champs league cup unbeaten caribou finals,
But Now It's All Gone,
In a football world.

Every loser wins,
Once the dream begins,
In time you'll see, we are City!

(We are not, we're not really here)

• Post my meaning
We nearly made it
We nearly found the perfect combination
The road was right, we must have read the signs wrong
And now it's all gone

It's never over till it's over as 2011/12 taught us

We all go into a busy period and we have a lot of important players missing where as the rags don't

Lets see where we are in may

Unitd at 75-1? In a two-horse race? There can't have been longer odds can there...
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff4174258-f8b2-332a-9cde-2236a9104531.jpg

when it's mathematically impossible to lose it I will deffinately think we have won it.

till then I will worry about the next game.

This is strange thread. Is it so if the 0.5% chance happens people will take conciliation in saying told you so?
I thought it was about discussion ? Most people think we'll win it from the comments I've read, but its not "over".

I've said in other threads I think 85 points will be enough, so we need 16 in my view, from 12 games, but we only need a couple of silly results to blow it open again. All we should worry about is beating Leicester on Saturday, where we can put further pressure on as we play 1st of the top 4. Its crucial we do that, it could force the other to drop points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.