Do you really believe the league is over...?

I thought it was about discussion ? Most people think we'll win it from the comments I've read, but its not "over".

I've said in other threads I think 85 points will be enough, so we need 16 in my view, from 12 games, but we only need a couple of silly results to blow it open again. All we should worry about is beating Leicester on Saturday, where we can put further pressure on as we play 1st of the top 4. Its crucial we do that, it could force the other to drop points.

We don't need to worry about anything because Pep has already shown he can turn the likes of Delph into a left back if needs must. The players know the system.

Time and again we have opened up a bigger and bigger gap....the fist time United pull 2 points back we question where it could all go wrong. To go back to my previous point I don't think there are many blues who would think we could catch say Chelsea with a 13 point lead. It's just typical cityitus and typical city only exists in the minds of the fans now.

If over is purely mathematical then there is no discussion as it isn't. So it's more about people's take on "over"

We don't need to worry about anything because Pep has already shown he can turn the likes of Delph into a left back if needs must. The players know the system.

Time and again we have opened up a bigger and bigger gap....the fist time United pull 2 points back we question where it could all go wrong. To go back to my previous point I don't think there are many blues who would think we could catch say Chelsea with a 13 point lead. It's just typical cityitus and typical city only exists in the minds of the fans now.

If over is purely mathematical then there is no discussion as it isn't. So it's more about people's take on "over"

Honestly I expect we will win it and with games to spare

But I never want to lose that typical city pysche though, and want to keep that slither of pessimism and belief we could balls it up, just to keep it interesting.

would hate to be so constntly cocksure that we can walk any title or cup, makes it boring, would hate to be like psg, bayern and celtic fans knowing you are probably champions before a season starts.

so for now I am going to carry on expecting us to fuck it up.

I'd fancy us to pick up more points than any other team between now and the end of the season so can only see (mind) the gap getting wider. There's not a team anywhere near capable of touching this City side.

Only City fans.....

If we needed 1 point from 20 games would you still get the calculators out?

There must be some point where it's mathematically possible to be caught but you would say that's it surely?! :-)

Yep, if we get 8 points in front with 5 games left, I’m celebrating, as not even City could ‘F’ that up.

Oh, a final thought. That team in second place is relying on Lukaku. Tee- hee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.