Do You Really Have Control?

BimboBob said:
Matty said:
We all live as active members of a pre-defined society. Society conatrains us all, and controls the way our lives develop.

As children our lives are controlled by our parents, whose actions are controlled by government and law. We attend school, because we have to, we sit exams, because we have to.

Eventually education is finished (the point at which this occurs is partly controlled by ouselves, but also by society) and it is time to earn money in order to survive. We all need money, for basic necessities first and foremost, and for luxuries thereafter. Society has developed from the initial barter system to the point where currency is exchanged for goods, we have no say in this, no control over it.

Our lives are, in the main, very much controlled, as are our actions. We have small, fleeting moments of control, but even then we are making decisions constrained by a set of rules society has implemented.

I am now standing naked, scratching my balls, in my bedroom window. Are you saying society wants this horrible sight?

i'm gonna wait for the unwanted but predictable picture request...

Think i'll go for a wank, but has it already happened in the future, and who did I think about? That is scary. Think I've just put myself off. Will go for a shit instead and will hold it in for as long as I can, because I have control.

pee dubya said:
Funnily enough, no.

How come they didn't get amalgamated into the one post?

That's a very good point, I've no idea! Maybe Ric's turned that piece of code off?

I'll try and see if I can get it to happen.

-- Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 pm --

pee dubya said:
Funnily enough, no.

That's a very good point, I've no idea! Maybe Ric's turned that piece of code off?

I'll try and see if I can get it to happen.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 pm --<br /><br />Ok, I don't know, as it amalgamated my posts!!

paphos-mcfc said:
Think i'll go for a wank, but has it already happened in the future, and who did I think about? That is scary. Think I've just put myself off. Will go for a shit instead and will hold it in for as long as I can, because I have control.

Ah but would you have gone and tried to hold that shit in for as long as possible if this thread hadn't been posted?

Matty said:
pee dubya said:
Funnily enough, no.

pee dubya said:
Funnily enough, no.

Ok, I don't know, as it amalgamated my posts!!

I must just be special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.