Do you still think Yaya's slow and cumbersome?

I posted during the game before his 1st goal that he did not look interested, he made me eat my words though. I think his body language gives off a negative vibe sometimes, especially in games where I think he feels he does not need to excel. Having said that, 2 good goals last night and he scored the winner against scum in the semi and the winner in the final so for me he will be a legend forever.

On a slightly different note, I love NDJ, but I think he needs to make his passing a little more crisp, he never gives it away but slows down our moves with balls that if played with more strength would keep the momentum of the attack.

Yaya is a legend, he's written himself into our history for eternity.

He was incredible last night.

As for the poster above. De Jong completed 100 out of 101 passes last night. I don't know how much crisper you want. I understand you think he slows our game down but I thought he was excellent last night. He just measures his game, why rush when the likes of Silva and Nasri can play fast accurate passes better than him. His game is to break up play and give it to those who now how to decimate a team. He does it brilliantly.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Amazing player.

Still a lazy shite.he was our worst player v wolves until we went down a man then suddenly improved.

Plays really well in big games.

I want to see him dominate v a small team.

Remember someone asking Fangio how fast did he have to drive the car to win his Grand Prix victories. He replied that he went as slowly as he needed to. Same with Yaya. No flailing limbs, does what is required and no more. The epitome of economic effort.

I love him.

The people who moan about him probably think Hart should have scored more this season and that Silva, whilst amazing, is a bit shit because he's smaller than Crouch and leaner than Gazza.

We could sign Messi and within a month people would be questioning his defensive heading ability.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If we are honest that about the 2nd time that Yaya has turned up this season

Yet we're 5 points clear and unbeaten whilst essentially playing with 10 men due to Yaya's lack of activity?

Check his stats for every game, he's fucking brilliant.

Considering that Hart, Barry, Yaya, Dzeko, Balo, Kolarov, Richards, Lescott are all shit according to some on here, we're doing pretty well.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If we are honest that about the 2nd time that Yaya has turned up this season
Totally true, what people don't realise is that we're top of the league by 5 points, and effectively playing with 10 men almost every match.

Actually that doesn't make much sense...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.