Do you still want Tevez at the club?

I'm confused as to what is REALLY going on to be honest.

Is he angling for more money like ROONEY? He does look upset on video evidence and so could honestly want out of City for those reasons he allegedly stated.

I haven't got enough information but on the face of it I want him to stay. He is PAID by MCFC and therefore should just get on with his JOB, scoring goals for us!!!!!!!

It seems to me from the information available that he behaves like this at clubs he has been at and some fans on here would want ANYONE skillful here no matter what they do, say or if they behave badly. Have we turned into MUFC?

It's like when some posters were DESPERATE to sign ROONEY now they will accept ANY kind of behaviour from Tevez ..... if you can believe what the media says?

I hope he comes out from wherever he is (Tenerife) to explain himself.

whats happened today then lads? i cant seem to find much, has tevez said anymore? a mate of mine said City want to negotiate a new contract?! hes a rag so i thought he was winding me up?!

As much as I would like him to apologise and see out his contract I cant see how he can stay at the club past next summer after the way he has behaved. It will be hard to keep him in the Jan window with his attitude so poor.

But the Sheik has said he wont be sold in January - so he wont be sold in January. He better get on with it for the rest of the season. I am pleased with how the club is handling a very bad, near impossible situation so I will go with how they decide to handle it.

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Claims he loves the club and...... supporters, and always will.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Claims he loves the club and supporters, and always will.

Time at club - 1 season.

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them - but it's alright because it was for us.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actually banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

TEVEZ IS A WHORE!!!!

Time at club - 1 1/2 seasons - the 1/2 a season grudgingly, against his willSee More
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...

I'm happy for him to stay so long as no one else is willing/able to buy him... The chances are that his performances will still be good as it hasn't affected him so far.

But, I'd definitely be looking to buy 2 strikers in January to replace both him and Adebayor.

On a side issue could someone please bump this thread...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=200105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=200105</a>

... if you've got clear skies this should be quite a show. "When you wish upon a star...."

zeven said:
simon23 said:
Yes

As ive said before there are always 2 sides to an arguement and believe there have been mistakes made on both sides...by tev and his advisor(s) and by the club as well (someone has managed to piss tevez off in someway)

Purely for the sake of our season and ones to come id keep him
Take 5 minutes and read the Tevez club history thread! you might find some kind of pattern there, a pattern that dont go in Tevez favour.

im not disagreeing with you or the thread, but there is very rarely smoke without fire.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.